Welcome! Here is where some really fine fellows in Linz and Vienna gather to conspire, mathematically speaking. See the "News" section below and the forum for the lastest developments.
Only members of our group can edit this wiki. Feel free to apply.
- Our 2009 summer workshop will not take place before August-September. Please post your bad dates in the forum: Workshop 2009 August-September: put here your bad dates.
- A new member: Gábor Hegedüs has recently joined the RICAM Symbolic Computation group.
About this wiki
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful. It includes latex!
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com
- Feel free to email David Sevilla (ta.ca.waeo.macir|allives.divad#ta.ca.waeo.macir|allives.divad) for any questions related to how this works.
Tip: all pages can be reverted to a previous version: go to "history", find the version that you want (click on the "V" to see older versions), then click on the "R" next to it to save that version as the current one.
Tip: There is an in the left bar: "Sandbox", to play and test with the syntax, etc.